Death due to heart attack. Normal for nose to bleed post death caused by attack?

my 45 year old brother in law just passed away. he was found on the floor of his home with blood coming from his nose . the medical examiner said it was a heart attack and they took him to the funeral home. no autopsy . if we wanted one, we would have to pay 4000. which the family doesnt have. my question is, is it normal for blood to be present when someone dies of a heart attack. it was more blood than a typical nose bleed .
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012