Daughter salivating and ulcers. Have fever and cough. Recommended Ibugesic and Cefoprox. Suggest

my 2.5 year old daughter is salivating and seems to have ulcers in her mouth. she does cough as well at times while sleeping. is not eating anything for the last 4 days. she has high fever for the first 2 days and doctor recommended Ibugesic and Cefoprox. now there is no fever but she hasnt been eating. i had to stop giving Cefoprox as she starting throwing up just after taking the medicine. Please suggest what can be done.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013