Darkness over skin, severe itching on using melacare for a long term. How can I overcome this?

hello,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i had been using melacare cream which contains steroid for past 3 years my doctor only suggest but in started days that results r too good but after few months my skin got too black and also if mi stop that melacare my face wil get worst mark and itching in very next day so i totally stuck so melacare totaly eating my my doctor suggest me to use depi white so my question is can i follow or any remedy to over come melacare plzz
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012