Darkness around neck, use collared clothes to cover it up, causes low self esteem. Advice to get rid of it?

Good day, I am 34 years old and for the past 3 years struggling with darkness around my neck . My neck has turned black. I only wear clothes with collars to cover it up. It also gave me a low self-esteem as people in the beginnig though that is was dirt. I really need your advice, what to use and what I can do to get it normal. I have brown skin. Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
I DONT KNOW YOUR HISTRY
ARE YOU ON ANY TABLET,FOR ANY OTHER DISEASE
VIAMINS MULTI VITMINS ,PAIN KILLERS

PLEASE POST HISTORY FEW TIPS I GIVE YOU
STOP MUSTARD,GROUNDNUT WALNUT COCONUT ALMONDS OIL STOP SOYA OIL ALSO
USE AMLA/OLIVE FOR APPLICATION
USE OLIVE FOR COOKING
STOP DIARY PRODUCTS
SOAP NIKO
MILK AND NUT FREE SHAMPOO NIZRAL
APPLY CLIDAC A GEL +MOMETOSONE FOR LOCAL APPLICATION BD
USE METHOTREXTATE 2.5 MGM ONCE WEEKLY DOSE DO IT 3 MONTHS
IT WILL BE OVER POST IF YOU WANT TO ASK ANYTHING MORE