Darkening skin tone. Working outdoors. Suggestions?

Hi Doctor,
i,m a professional who needs to work on outdoor site everyday. My original skin tone is a bit brighter which is darkening due to my wok profile.Initially i wasn't so much concern about it as the process was not so rapid. But, in past few days, in a period of about 3 months the darkening has got unimaginably rapid my skin skin tone has almost turned to light brown. I'm really worried now as my work is heavily dependent on physic and presentation. Plz suggest me ways to get out of this problem.
thanks in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Hi darkening of skin tone can be due to photodermatoses.use of sunscreen like suncote gel in the morning and application of moisteriser and kojic cream in the night.supplementation of antoxid hc once daily and use of dermadew lite soap can cure the condotion