Dark spots and acne marks removal

How can I remove the dark spots and acne marks on my face without paying so expensive like home remedies
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
start demelan cream twice daily over the spots and sunblock cream twice daily during day hours. revert back after 6 weeks of therapy. this will be effective for pigmented lesions only. for scars consult your dermatolgist for further advice. discuss the option of dermarollers.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Home remedies are pretty useful for acne marks, and scrubbing 1-2 times a week helps. Besides the above mentioned ones, you can try - Oats + Curd + Amba Haldi Combination, it will reduce ance and the marks. But be gentle on your skin, and dont do too much of scrubbing .
Ophthalmologist Dr. Nyla's  Response
home remedies are of little help if there are deeply scarred/pigmented areas.however for superficial spots you can make a paste mixed with sandalwood powder, lime juice extract and curd.and at night you can apply potato juice extract.if any form of skin irritation persists do discontinue.