Dark spot near genitals, appears like a bruise, soft to touch, tiny circle around it. Causes?

I really don t feel comfortable telling my parents this, and I don t know if you could tell me the answer to this problem, but. I don t know if I got bit by a fly maybe, or something else I don t even know if it s a bite, but I have it near my genitals, not on them, but near them and it s very black, almost like a bruise , but the weird thing is, If I feel it or push it or squeeze it. It feels very soft, softer than my skin, if I push it in, it sinks in, and if I squeeze it I get this sharp pain, almost as if I m getting stabbed in that area. Also, I forgot to mention that in the middle of that dark soft spot, there s a very tiny circle around that dark spot. please tell me what this could be! I am really afraid, and I hope I don t have a disease or anything
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012
thanks for your query.
you have not mention your age,i will advise you not to feel shy about to your parents about it,take medical advise for the meantime i advise you to maintain proper cleanliness of area,do not press or squeeze the affected area as it may precipitate the problem.
You will be fine,
God bless.
Pediatrician Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal's  Response

Thank you for your query. Sorry for responding to it so late.

You have not mentioned your age and whether you are sexually active. Without having a look at the spot that you are describing it is very difficult for me to give an opinion. I suggest that you see your doctor who shall examine and guide you appropriately.

I hope I have responded to your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing you all the best.