Dark pigmentation on face, dry skin. Using melaglow, suncros, no relief. Cure for skin problems?

Hello Dr, i hav a dark pigmentation overy face x 3 yrs.. Consulted few dermatalogist n suggested me to used suncreen and hydroquonine cream, No benefit. After a gap i requested not to prescribed hq cream as it is not good for skin to used for longer period so now i am using Melaglow and suncros for abt 2 months, again no benefit. My skin is dry n it is becoming more worse... Very sad!! I m 30 years old .. Male.. Please help me
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013