Dark pigmentation, black spots, scars. Mole removal treatment. Help?

I have gone mole removal treatment on my face in delhi by Max doctor.she has performed the treatment on 25th feb 2013 without testing my the crust has fallen but dark pigmentation/hair color black spots and scars have appeared on my face and nose .i am scared that are these permanent or will go with time.the same doctor after complaint has suggested 3 weeks course to use strataderm gel and demelan cream.i have digitals to show u.pls advice as I am scared.also pls advice how to file complaint against the doctor
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013