Dark, patches on mouth, hormonal problem, applying ointment, spreading on nose

myself priya from tamilnadu , i am having dark patches on both side of my mouth . doctor told me it because of hormones problems i am getting like that ad also prescribed me ointment but i works only temporary again again patches appearing on my skin once i stop the ointment . patches spread to my one side of my nose part also. so please give me solution to get rid of it
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the history given here for the dark patches that you have might not be due to the hormonal problem this could be hypersensitivity reaction that might be affecting the pigmentation, I usually try " Hydroquinone cream with beclomethasone " this gives good result I would like to advise you to better have opinion from the dermatologist, hope this information helps you have nice day.

2 users find this helpful