Dark patches at corner of lips, deeping. Mention the preventions?

hi, i have dark patches at the corner of my lips . and this started just few days ago. the darkness is deepening day by day. but i had this problem before also. and that time without me doing anything the darkness persisted for a month or so and disappeared. this time i cannot wait for so long as the patches are making me look really ugly,... i have a fair skin due to which the patches are more evident. plz give me some remedy for this
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
TAKE WARM WATER 2-3 GLSSES IN MORMING AND NIGHT
STOP OILY AND GREESY FOODS
ADD ANTACID STP GELUSIL 2 TSF BD
APPLY KENACORT MOTH GEL OVER THE EFFECTED PART OF LIPS 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY