Dark inner thigh. Used clotrimazole for fungal infection on the back. Can I use same medication on the thighs too?

hi! I ve been having a major problem about my inner thighs! in between my thighs it s a brownish darkish color I ve tried different things for a couple weeks but stopped because I didn t really see results.. or I got lazy!! I had gotten this cream ( clotrimazole cream usp 1%) from the doc a while back because I had dark spots I think it was fungus on my back, I used it and the dark fungi spots went away! I was thinking do u think it would help my inner thighs get lighter if I applied the cream? I just really need to get rid of the darkness I feel so ugly with it! please help
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013