Dark diarrhea, abdominal pain, gas, tiny spots on stomach. Treatment?

For the past two weeks, I have experienced 3 times black diarrhea with pain and upper abdominal pain - the pain lasts for one day and then disappears. It is a gnawing pain with belching and gas. I have diarrhea at least 1-2 times per day - other times the stools can be very light. It seems to be worse if I drink alcohol - I have now noticed tiny red spots over my stomach and sides of my stomach - I am very worried, it is now the weekend so cannot contact my doctor until Monday please advice, thank you
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012