Dark circles, skin dark above, below lips. How to get even and fair skin?

hi i am 21 year old girl,height is 5 ft 4 inch,wieght 45kg, have wheatish complexion . i have dark circles and also my face appears little darker above and below lips (jaw zone). i want to have fair and even skin.please sugest me a good and mild ( because i can not afford any complications i.e scars, pimples , black spots etc) cream and also a good sunblock for daily use.please specify how long i should use the tell if there would be the side effects or harmful effct of using whitening cream. also tell that is it fine to wash face with soap or should i go for facewash?if so which facewash i should use. i must tell u i have not used fairness creams before and have never gone through facial treatments. waiting for your precious advice rather prescription.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013