Dark brownish discharge from anus caused discomfort, chapped feeling, usually at the end of the day. What could be causing this?

I have some sort of dark brownish discharge that seems to discharge or leak out my anus during my day. It makes my anus feel very uncomfortable, almost like a chapped feeling.... it eventually makes it very uncomfortable to walk.... this comes toward the end of my work day.... My work days tend to be anywhere from eleven to fifteen hours and I usually work six days a week. Do you have any idea what could be causing this. I am most embarressed and yet very very worried.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  22 Awaiting Answer