Daily skin regime for oily skin with pimples,dry and stretchy after face wash,under skin pimples

Hello doc , i have several issues regarding my skin..i m 25 years old. i am very much confused about my skin type...i think it is oily because i have pimples but when i wash my face it becomes dry and stretchy..another thing is that i have under skin pimples...i am totally confused about what to use and what to avoid...can you please suggest me a proper daily skin care regime...i have visited many doctors and used lot of products but all in vain....Please HELP!!!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012