DHAT syndrome. Liquid discharge from penis, premature ejaculation. How to recover?

Hi, Myself suffering from dhat syndrome . I visited one doctor before a month and he suspected that probably it is dhat syndrome. Frequently liquid discharging from my penis and day by day I am getting weaker. Another symptoms is I am not feeling good while masturbating and it is premature ejaculation . For the last one month I have continued with some antibiotics and vitamin but still it is not giving any recovery sign to me.I am 28 years of old and very tensed now. Please give me some useful advice so that I will recover myself from this condition.Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012