Cysts on shoulder,neck removed, currently on the neck, not protruding, growth hormone high, thyrod normal. Advice?

My daughter when she was very young had a cyst growing on the nob of her hear it became a golf ball and had it removed before she started school. Then one appeared on her shoulder and I had it removed a couple years ago. I have had five children and this is my last child and she has grown at an enormouse rate compared to others. She is the youngest in her grade and is taller than students grades above her. She also appears over weight. I was told after a basic blood screening by her doctor that she did think her growth hormone was a bit high. She has another cyst in her neck on the back right side but it is not protruding. So most Doctors have passed this off when I ask about it. After research i am thinking she may have gigantism. Her thyroid is also normal. I am not sure what to say to get a Doctor to look further into this for us.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer