Cysts in scrotum. Affected erection. What do pus cells mean?

I m unmarried. I ve 2 cysts in my scrotum , placed above the each of the testicles. Right side cyst is bigger than left side. These are not attached with testicles and moving freely. These cysts are not causing any pain. I found these cysts before an year. After these cysts my penis has curved to left both during erection and normal state. It also affect my erection. When I ve tested my urine last week, it has 6 pus cells. What it could be and how to treat. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012