Cysts in kidneys, UTI. Hysterectomy for fibroid removal. Can I donate my kidney?

I in the past i had urinary tract infections with blood clot coming from the tongue of my vagina very painful and now i have two cyst on my kidneys the kidney doctors flushed them out , now my friend need a kidney she is living off 4% and i was thinking of giving her one but my doctors said it is too risky and now in a few months i am going to do a hysterectomy i have fibroid measured 311cc and this is only on the right they could not see the left side of ovary compared to 157cc in 2008. I don t know how to tell her i cant do it again, I just learn about the fibroid a few days ago
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012