Cystic boil in armpit. Red, swollen and tender. What can I do?

I have what appears to be a large cystic boil in my left armpit. It has been terribly painful. So, I used a hot compress, Epsom salt bath, and tried popping them (after initially piercing the heads with a pin. Also, there was a lot of swelling . I massage it, trying to push the swelling down. That was two days ago. Now yesterday, the armpit area was much less painful, but below the armpit is noticeably red , swollen and very tender. In addition, my entire left torso has become red. As if ,I pushed the infection down. Now today my torso is still red and very sore only on my left side and my stomach area seems bloated only on my left side and is now affected my penis area. There is severe swelling, pain and redness. It looks though i have a vd. What can I do to fix this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012