Cyst with irritation, open sore, smells. Advice?

Okay so about 26 days ago I noticed this bump it felt like it was just under the skin (It might have been at the time)& it itched really really bad. So I thought nothing of it, thought it was probably just a cyst under my skin . A few days later I get in the shower & while I'm washing down there I notice somethings burning really bad so I look at it & its an open sore/ulcer. I thought nothing of it still I mean it worried me but I thought it would just go away, but it still hasn't!. It burns to touch or get pee into. The ulcer got a little bigger in size but not much. Most of the time it was flesh colored, but recently the ulcer turned all yellow, it went away, back to flesh colored. A few days after that the ulcer was fleshed colored again, but had a tiny white spot in the middle (that's how it is right now) but mostly the whole time it was fleshed colored I believe I didn't pay much attention if it didn't look weird. Oh & i've had a lot of really wet clear discharge that smells like skunk but recently its been yellow it still smells bad but not like skunk. Yes I'm sexually active. Please help!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Painful sore on the genitalia is caused by bacterial infection and is usually caused by a bacteria called as Hemophilus ducreyi. It causes a condition called as soft chancre where there is a ulcer which is painful and oozes blood and discharge. Groin lymph nodes are swollen. It is a sexually transmitted disease. Tab Ciprofloxacin 500 mg twice daily for 5 days. Avoid sexual contact till ulcer heals. Use barriers/condoms. Thanks.