Cyst type boil on the shoulder blade. Pus removed and cleaned. Spreading on the body. Any other treatment?

I have a friend who has a large cyst type boil or so on his upper left shoulder blade. He has been to the hospital and they lanced it open and puss did come out and they closed it back up,but he is getting more now he has a large one and three smaller ones know. And he doesn t know what to do. He doesn t want to go back to the hospital bacause the last time they did d numb it before they lanced it open. And they did not know what it was. Do you think you may have an answer for him. Thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012