Cyst on thyroid, severe fibrocystic breast disease, swollen lymph nodes. On ibuprofen. Emergency?

I have a cyst on my thyroid, severe fibrocystic breast disease ( I go every three months alternating between mammogram/sonogram and MRI) swollen lymph nodes ( which appear clear with sonogram) but I recently noticed a cyst on the inside of my arm on the side of my elbow joint . It radiates pain up under my arm and side of breast. Yesterday the pain was flu like body ache. I have been treating it with ice and ibprophin. Is this something that can wait till after Christmas
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012