Cyst on clitoris, present under skin, growing in size. Treatment apart from surgery?

I have a cyst under the skin above my clitoris, not near the opening. It ranges in size and my OB/GYN said there s not much to do about it. The past few days it is the biggest it s ever been. I m unsure of what it is and how to make it go back down again, it s very uncomfortable. I m really nervous about having surgery since I keep reading that they will recur (sometimes much worse) and because of it s location they may have to remove the clitoris itself too.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  65 Awaiting Answer