Cyst looks like bruised, purple color, hurts when pressure applied,

Hi I have some sort of cyst on my panty line. I assume it came from shaving. It s been there for over a month now. It looks a little bruised, kind of purplish. This could be caused from the constant rubbing from my clothing. It only hurts when pressure is applied. It s ugly and I would love to know how to get rid of it on my own in the fastest way possible. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
It can be Bartholin's cyst/Haematoma. In both cases you need to consult gynecologist for removal.
Wish you good health.