Cutting skin due to anger, depression, loneliness, self-harm. How to stop?

Hey, I really need help. I self-harm and though I don t want to, I feel I really need to stop. No one knows about it though I roll my sleeve up to 20 cuts and no one even cares. It s blatent that the cuts are there but it seams no one cares about it. I cut when I m either; angry, depressed, lonley or feel worthless. I need to stop so that my parents and boyfriend never find out, i just dont know how.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
It need to be taken seriously at least by you.

It does not matter if for the time being if other people dont take it seriously

I would say it is a psychiatric emergency and you need to consult a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist

There are effective treatments available in form of medicines and counselling