Cuts, thrush post sex, pains when anything rubs against it, fever like symptoms, excessive sleep. What could this be?

Hello, i had sex almost a week ago and think it was a little rough and i felt as though i had small cuts like papercuts. The following 2 days i did a lot of exercise which caused me to sweat and had a lot of vaginal discharge . I get thrush a lot after sex. The cuts appeared to turn into little white spots and then one half of my labia (near the clitoris) has swelled up a lot. The area is painful when anything rubs against it. I have also started with fever like symptoms but have been working hard and not sleeping lots. Is this just friction sores that have gone further or worse?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013