Cuts on anal opening, bleeding after engaging in anal sex with gay men. Treatment options?

hello docter , xxxxx.. m gay, i like to have sex with guys.. always i do oral sex but oly 3 tyms i hd anal with safe . but when i had anal sex due to my t8 ass hole, i got an cuts on my hole ( fissure ) which resulted to bleeding evn aftr using gel/lubricants these happens always when ever i try for anal... wht is the solution fr getting rid of thses prblm n to have sex easily.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I would recommend that you consult a good surgeon who might offer you advice depending on the results of examining the area that you are reporting is fresh with bleeding. I also think that it might help to consult with a psychiatrist so that you have a good venting ground for any of the issues you might be having.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!