Cut on lips, swollen, hurts while compressed

how can i cure my lip .when i was eating i bit the inside part of my lip and now it hurts and it somehow swollen a little bit but it hurts when it is compressed and when i eat like ketchup it stings. it hurts like hell. and now as i said i has somehow swollen and it has a white part i dont know maybe yellow green part of it . in my country we call it laso here in the philippines and its like 1 am here and i dont have anyone to talk to. :)
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic.
Cut on injury can be treated by applying gel containing metronidazole and chlorhexidine.
And take soft diet and liquids more.
Avoid spicy and sore food till the healing occurs.
For pain relief you can apply choline salicylate and benzalkonium containing gels 5 to 10 minutes before taking food.
Hope I have answered your query.