Cut on finger, clot formation, itching palm, dry knuckles. Fatigue, weakness. Infection? Treatment?

Hello, so today I got what seems to be a paper cut on top of my finger (not the tip, but where the joint is) and didn't notice it at all. When I did, it had already closed up with blood which is black now. And the reason why I noticed it was because the palm of my hand where the cut is was itching really bad. I thought it was just dry skin until I looked near my knuckles of my hand. The itchiness went away and now I got this fatigue feeling, weakness all over my body. Is this an infection? and what should I do to treat it?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013