Cut near big toe, swelling, bleeding on applying pressure, painful. Treatment?

I went to get a pedicure about a week ago. The person doing it accidentally cut me a little on the side of my big toe . Now the side where the cut is is a little swollen and the cut bleeds when I press on it. It also hurts whenever there is pressure on the area. Is it a serious infection? and how can I heal it? Thank you for answering.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
you should take a course of antibiotics and should get your wound properly dressed because there are chances of infection. Presence of redness, severe pain and pus in wound indicate severe infection.