Cut index finger. Have butterfly stitches. No nerve or tendon damage. Am I okay?

I cut my right index finger (middle knuckle) on Dec 5 and received 7 stitches at the ER. My primary care doc removed the stitches on Dec 18, but the wound did not fully heal. She gave me butterfly stitches to wear for an additional 7-10 days, which I ve been doing. I also just finished a 10-day course of antibiotics as a preventative measure. The ER doc said I had no nerve or tendon damage. I ve been very careful not to get it wet and have kept it splinted. However, there is still swelling around the joint (approx 0.25 raised), and I feel extreme tightness in the injured joint, as well and in the joint below it (the one attached to palm). The ligament feels strained/stretched and I also feel like the finger is slightly asleep (it s a little tingly.) Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012