Cut between thumb and index finger, stitches, difficulty stretching arm, visible veins. Cure?

hi i had a cut on my hand beteween my thumb and indes finger i got 10 stitches. is been 17 days today they remove them but i have trouble stretching my arm all the way, it seems like a vein pops out in the middle of my arm opposite to my elbow. and if i pull my sking it hurts a little.what can i do the clinic does not know why . can it be dengerous.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Welcome to health care magic.
The inability to extend the arm seems to be unrelated to the injury in your hand.
Such inability to extend the arm may be related to the muscle injury during the event of trauma and can cause contractures and prolong morbidity.
You should get reviewed by an orthopedician Physiotherapy and painkillers can relieve your pain and ease the tension of the arm.
Delaying the treatment may affect the ultimate outcome.
I hope the advise will be helpful.