Curvature in penis, unsymmetrical with visible ring below it. Habit of regular masturbation. What is the remedy?

Hello.. I am 21 years of age. I remember since my early teenage that i didn t had a bent penis . But since 2-3 months, there is quite some problem. It curves to the right for about 20 deg. Also, i had a slight to moderate pain for about a month which subsided. The head is now not symmetrical above the two corpora cavernosa. There is also a ring visible just under the head which is again more visible in the right corpora cavernosa. I have been masturbating at an average of 1 per day BUT I AM NEVER TOO HARSH. What is the problem with me? I feel really depressed. What can be done about it?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Thanks for your query,
The curvature of penis is due to its masculature growh due to age & it has no relation with it's function.You need not worry about it's shape.The visible ring is normal in an individual having loose fore skin.
Your masturbation has not changed anything.You have nothing to worry.
thanks.