Cursing, conversing with self, shouting, skin darkening. How do you get it?

i have a great aunt who really have dark skin and she curse alot and have direct conversation with herself all night everynight but it seems like she her normal self through the day but not real normal my grandma told me she was active and love talking but now she just sit around the house and smoke cigarettes all day but it( whatever the sickness is) comebacks in afternoon through pass midnight we can hardly sleep because she be hollaring at nobody but herself everybody say she just going through her spells and they said she was real light skin like mixed and was real smart but something happen i heard 2 stories i heard somebody slip something in to her drink and made her like det and i heard it was a sickness i really know what is it and how do you get it and can it be passed down from generation because my uncle got it now and my family is wondering what is it
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
It is a misconception the someone mixing something in drink will make her to land in such situation.

Sleep problems, irritability, dull look, not socializing, smoking excessively etc can be suggestive of underlying some mental health issues like depression, dissatisfaction with job or any personal issues etc

A psychiatrist consultation will surely help

With available limited information, difficult to say that it can be passed from generation to generation. First we need to know that what exactly it is ?