Cure for indigestion? Taking soda water

i have had indegestion for last two weeks off and on i take soda water and it helps for a short time
Asked On : Wed, 7 Mar 2012

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

Indigestion can be caused by a condition in the digestive tract such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), peptic ulcer disease or abnormality of the pancreas or bile ducts. If the condition improves or resolves, the symptoms of indigestion usually improve.

Sometimes a person has indigestion for which a cause cannot be found.

You may experience relief from symptoms of indigestion by
eating several small, low-fat meals throughout the day at a slow pace
refraining from smoking
abstaining from consuming coffee, carbonated beverages, and alcohol
stopping use of medications that may irritate the stomach lining—such as aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs
getting enough rest
finding ways to decrease emotional and physical stress, such as relaxation therapy or yoga.
Drugs like antacid, h2 blockers and ppi will be helpful.

Yet again, I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.