Cubital tunnel release on left elbow,carpal tunnel on same arm,severe burning down arms,nerve damaged,second surgery on ulnar nerve.Treatment?

Hi I had cubital tunnel release on left elbow twice and carpal tunnel release all on the same arm. The second surgery on the ulnar nerve was to move the entire nerve after being encased in scar tissue for the past several years now I am experiencing severe burning shooting pains down my arm from elbow to hand. I already know the the nerve is damaged. Is there anything I can do for the excruciating pain I am having?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013