Ct scan of abdomen post abnormal ultrasound showed calcification on the wall of duodenum, mild dilation of bile duct. Diagnosis?

I had a CT scan of the abdomen after receiving an abnormal ultrasound with the following impression: Small area of calcific density noted in the region of the medial aspect fo the second portion of the duedenum. This is in the vicinity of the sphincter of Oddi. Thi could represent some calcification in the wall of the second portion of he duedenum, but coul also represent a small partially stone lodged at the sphincter of Oddi, but note is made that there is very little dilatation of the common bile duct or hepatic ducts. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012