Crushing pain in the middle of the chest. Diagnosed as mild CAD. Prescribed medicines. Suggestions?

Hi I have just come home from hospital a day ago after going to Emergency , experiencing crushing pain in the middle of my chest , through to my back and a headache that hit me in the forehead and backwards. angiogram was performed and an ultra sound of the heart and up to my jaw. the results were good i was told - minor coronary artery disease - Iwas given Aspiririn !))mg, Rosuvastatin 5mg tablets. However I don t really have an answer yet - this has been the 5 th time to emergency and admission.Can you guide meas to right way to go in clearing this up or managing it . Ido suffer from reflux and take Nexium 40mg .
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013