Crunching noise in neck while rotating, pain down right shoulder into right arm, numbness in fingers. What is this ?

I am wondering, who would be the best person to ask about this: (doc / physio / chiropracter?) 25 YO female. I hear a crunching noise in my neck when I rotate from left to right, mostly right. It s an internal noise, as far as I know, others can t hear it. May or may not be related: I often get a pain down my right shoulder into my right arm . I notice it in work if i m standing for a long time or holding myself a certain way. May or may not be related: I get numbness in my 5th fingers occasionally, usually when lying on my back. Only ever my small finger, but sometimes left, sometimes right which makes me think it is related to my neck... Any advice on this would be appreciated.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013