Crohn's disease, scabs on the penis, does not hurt except when touched. What could this be?

Hi I m a 17 year old boy , who has crohn s disease and I get blood work done all the time I have no std or anything , and I woke up this morining and I found 2 scab looking things on my penis shaft , it doesn t hurt when I pee , there is nothing wrong with the tip of the head , and it only hurts when I touch it , there is no flakey-ness or anything , and the scabs are very tiny , and the last time I had sex was about 3 days ago. The scabs look like a dark-ish , red-ish brown with light red color around it on the normal skin. Everything feels fine expect when I touch it , can you please tell me what it is
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Hi...looks like you have got an std this time...better show to your physician for proper evaluation and management...

Dr. Ashish Verma