Crawling sensation on skin, tingling, pimples, swelling, itchy, redness, crusts, diabetic. What may be wrong?

I have this crawling feeling under my skin. Like every hair is sensitive. Then i get a tingling feeling in either my lower back of my legs or elbows. Then a what looks like a pimple occurs a day is very itchy and if i scratch it swells and becomes painful. After a few days of benadryl the bumps go down and leaks some clear fluid and turns dark red& crusts over. It leaves a scar that continues to itch occasionally.this has been occurring only on elbows and lower back of legs.nowhere else for a month. Went to the doctors ive been tested for lupus,RA,Diabetes,and my kidneys. I had an extermination for bed bugs and bug sniffing dog.

es paimful. after taking benadryl for a couple
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013