Cramps, varying pregnancy test results, bleeding, breast pain, nausea. Any idea?

hi, i have been having problems the past few months. a few months ago i started cramping in my ovarys fairly bad so i went to the dr and they gave me some meds for menstral pains. needless to say it did not help. then about 3 weeks ago i started feeling well, pregnant so took a total of 4 tests. the first 2 it showed positive but very very faint and then faded away so i waited a week and took another where it was more visible, i then started to bleed as though it was a period. after that my boobs stopped hurting but i still felt nausious for days. i took the last test and it came back negative. i think its pretty clear what happened but now a few days to a week after havign been done bleeding i have shooting pains in my left ovary. i almost hit the floor from one last night. any ideas what may be going on. i have not been to a dr yet.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  15 Awaiting Answer