Cramps, straining for bowel movement with dark blood discharge after undergoing leep. Normal?

Hello. I just had a leep done today. I was under general anesthesia . About 5 hours after getting home I had terrible cramps . I ended up straining for a bowel movement that was followed by very loose stool . I also ended up vomiting several time. I just return from another bowel movement which had a believe a dark blood type discharge. I was wondering if this is normal and just something to watch. Or if it was cause for me alarm. The whike this broke me out in a cold sweat and had me feeling light headed. Any words of advice would be truly appericated. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012