Cramps in ankles, nausea, blurred vision. Due to excessive tiredness?

hi - I have had a cramp in my ankle for the last few hours and after moving my ankle around to try and relieve the feeling, all of a sudden I felt quite queasy and my vision started to blur and behave like it was shaking from side to side slowly - could it just be tiredness? I have a small child and she has been sleeping poorly
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I think there might be no reason to worry. Cramps and pain often go together and we feel very much affected because we will not be able to move our affected portion. After much exertion, when we move the part, it pains, or it leaves a awkward feelings which our brain translates as something wrong and takes preventive measure like dizziness. It is mechnism by the brain to avoid over strain, the blackout. Don't worry. Consult a physician if need be. Good luck.