Cramps below rib cage, migraine, drank magnesium nitrate. Advice?

I thought I had really bad menstral cramps .... I am 51 going thru Menapause. They started on Saturday. It is now Thurs. and my period hasn t started. Could it be something else? If I press my hands on either side of my rib cage below my boobs, it is really tender all the way around. I only had cramps reall bad about 9 months ago and they lasted a day. I had my usual 3 day migraine (Sun. - Tues.) and other menstral realted feelings this week, but what worries me is this pain is not going away, and my period won t start. I even drank a bottle of magnesium nitrate on Sun. thinking I was in pain because I had to go to the bathroom. Please give me your advice. I keep thinking this is my last period because each time is worse, but this pain is nothing to joke about.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012