Cramping pain, frequent urination, reddish tint dark urine. Had miscarriages, vaginal and rectal tearing. Advise ?

I have had several issues with bladder; kidney and uti infections for the past two years. Consistantly. A lot due to a traumatic event; raped both vaginal and rectal. The physical damage was extreme; a lot of lacerations vaginal tearing several stiches; also was released then after a few days found I would be in publicor at any point I didn t realize blood was running down my leg. (Very light blood; but in a very liquid form/almost water perhaps.) they sent me straight back to the ER; due to the fact that I was loosing way to much blood. I suffer from Anemia; my menstrual cycle has always been painful and extreme. Without any form of birth control i can get it for months; or not get it for several. However; my main concern is: after the rape I was pregnent; I did loose the baby (as they said it was due to my phsyical well being at the time) and bleeding. Estopic I believe. That was two years ago; (several and I mean a lot of bladder infections- four kidney infections; uti s. And painful menstrual cydles that never went back to normal even with birth control. Recently; well around two months ago I found out I was pregnent. Contacted my Gyno as well as local hospitals; knowing I currently have a bladder or urinary infection; just got over acute nuemonia; antibiotics for five months straight. And still am trying to get my (vaginal woman area normal or to the point of healthy) that I was afraid once again that me having or keeping the baby would be very crucial to my health. As i have been warned for quite some time. I dicided to get an abortion . They verified it went okay; however. Now i am more concerned than ever. Perhaps more anxiety? I m not sure; but physically. I have not had a menstrual cycle yet. A lot of pain cramping (almost feeling like I did when my kidney infection came). But I urinate a lot; (trying to drink plenty of liquids. But my urine is getting worse and worse as days go by. This is the darkest; orange smelling urine I have yett to have. As i am used to infections; this seems to be since the abortion took place and as i said my yourine is not normal. As i have looked/ it has a redish tint dark but not blood like. No blod traces. But It looks as if i have taken (the medication in which helps UTI s turns your urine orange/red.) but I havn t. I know something is wrong; I have had so many problems. The traumatic event I mentally have recovered very well; however physically horrible. (I had a nuva ring in at the time of the event; which after a year and a few months a specialist called and asked if the hospital had put a plastic piece in my overy! (it was my nuva ring from the rape.) . I am very scared; and concerned. Please let me know anything; or if it s an infection as i know it is. but also; I am prone or have been told i have endrometriosis as well. I can just feel something is not right; something feels serious; meaning that something serious is going on. Please any insight; (but please don t inform me to take a pregnancy test. loosing two babies; hard enough).
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012