Cramping in chest, pain in ribs. Is it condylitis and should I be concerned?

I get a cramping feeling which is also a heavy feeling in my upper ribcage and chest area. Recently hospitalised with oscascondylitis (2 yrs ago) which was a pain from the 6/7 rib on left side but same pain now occurring in main chest area. Not necessarily after eating anything different or excesive exercise. Can you advise if the chest and sternum area pain of this nature is condylitis and should I be very concerned, was in hopsital last week with terrible pain in this area and they thought is was a heart attack as jaw was painful also, but cardiologist said it was indegestion?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012