Cramp and pain in back, hard stool, red pieces and chunks in it

Hi.. I m a 28 year old female and lately I ve had bad cramping and pain in my lower back and I have a hard stool in the morning and then as the day goes on my stools get looser and more frequent as the day goes on to the point where my bm is basically water.. Additionally the still is red and has red pieces and chunks in it.. And this happens every day.. What should I do..
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
thank you asking HCM
to my opinion you need to be evaluated with further exams like
blood work
abdominal ultrasound
wishing you all the best